|MEMBERSHIP FORMS||MEMBER INFORMATION|
|Blank Dues Form||Membership Benefits Flyer|
|New Clerk or Clerk Change Form||Gmail Etiquette|
|Retiree & Transitional Membership Form|
SEPTEMBER 30th is the new FY dues deadline to maintain last years benefits.
Choose your membership type based on membership benefits:
|Membership Benefit Access||Town Active Membership|
Staff Member in Clerks Office**
|Associate Member||Affiliate (City) Member|
|Google Email Group||YES||YES**||YES||YES|
|Website Members Only||YES||YES**||YES||YES|
|*Scholarships are only available to Clerks & Assistants (with permission from the Clerk).|
|**Staff Members in the Town Clerks Office, without an associate membership, must obtain Clerks permission|
Questions please contact:
|Membership||Lynn Sibleyemail@example.com||413-665-4400 ext 3|
|MTCA Gmail Account||Nancy Burnhamfirstname.lastname@example.org||798-249-4551|
|Website Members Only||Kelly McElreath||KMcElreath@uptonma.gov|
|Education Tracking||Amy Akellemail@example.com||781-341-1300|
|Scholarships||Bob Cutler - 1st VPfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-543-1203|
|Conference Registrations & CMMC||Barbara LaBombard||BLaBombard@easthamptonma.gov||413-529-1400|
- Use ONE form for everyone in your town by completing the office staff information section. This allows the Clerk to determine access to membership benefits.
- Office Staff Information section: You MUST include information for staff in your office when one of the follwoing may apply:
- You want the Staff person to be an Associate Member (recommended if looking to track class attendance)
- You want to provide a membership benefit for them (access to google email or the MTCA Members only section of the website)
- You believe they may attend a conference and you want to grant them permission to attend
- When submitting the payment please have your accounting department verify the mailing address listed on the form (this would not be the same place they would be mailing registraion forms for conferences or mentoring sessions).
- A form is required with the payment. We encourage you to fax or email a scanned copy of your form when you submit it to be paid so we have it and all the important information on it when the check arrives.